- a. What happens to WBCs during MODS?
- b. Which WBCs are particularly active?
- c. What specific tissue damage do these WBCs cause?d. If you did a differential WBC count on a MODS patient, what results would you expect?
- During MODS, the endocrine system is affected.
- Which hormones are hypersecreted?
- Which hormones are hyposecreted?
What are the effects of these hormone imbalances in a person with MODS
I need help with the questions about and given really detailed answers for each. I have a exam coming up and I have to understand these questions and I cannot find anything online to help me. And if you can use references that way I can see where you founds the answers so I can look into that website to learn more about Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome (MODS). Please and thank you so much for helping me.