Explanation of problem, question, conflict, or issue:
1. Explain the controversial question and explain why it is
2. Describe the different viewpoints within the controversy.
Explain why each creates questions that must be addressed.
3. What is your viewpoint on the issue? Consider the shades of
gray options. Write out your viewpoint in a complete sentence.
4. What factual information supports your viewpoint? Explain.
5. Describe at least one viewpoint on the issue that differs from
yours. Explain the facts and principles that support this opposing
viewpoint. (More than one opposing viewpoint may need to be
Influence of context and assumptions
6. Explain how different contexts (i.e. cultural/social, educational,
technological, political, scientific, economic, personal experience)
may have influenced your viewpoint and the viewpoint of
Conclusions and related outcomes
7. If your viewpoint was followed, what would be the implications
and consequences (good and bad) for appropriate stakeholders
and all of society?
NEED HELP WRITING YOUR PAPER?
PLACE AN ORDER WITH US TODAY AND ENJOY A 10% DISCOUNT. USE DISCOUNT CODE: Disc10