Week 6 Quiz
Question Type:# Of
Questions: # Correct:
Multiple Choice 10 10
1. Question : (TCO 6) What is the largest use of water worldwide?
2. Question : (TCO 6) What caused the Aral Sea to shrink?
: (TCO 6) An economic obstacle
to greater use of drip irrigation in the U.S. is
4. Question : (TCO 6) “The presence of a substance in the
environment that, because of its chemical composition in quantity, prevents the
functioning of natural processes and produces considerable environmental and
health effects” is the EPA definition of
: (TCO 6) Pollutants that enter
natural water bodies via pipes are known as
6. Question : (TCO 6) The gradual breakdown of rock into soil particles
by physical and chemical processes is called
: (TCO 9) The most important
foodstuffs in the world are
: (TCO 9) Malnutrition is
defined as a lack of
: (TCO 9) Which of the following
10. Question : (TCO 9) DDT accumulates in higher
doses in what body tissue in animals?