1. Utilizing the information learned from the home visit, health histories, and discharge orders presented, write a scripted dialogue in which you provide Sallie Mae with education that describes her problems and the interventions identified to improve her condition. Consider Sallie Mae’s physiological, psychosocial, educational, and spiritual needs when developing your dialogue.
2. Your dialogue should resemble a script. The following is an example of a few sentences from a scripted dialogue:
Nurse: “Good morning, Salle Mae, my name is ______ and I will be your nurse today. I understand you are experiencing problems with ________.”
3. APA format is not required for this part of the assignment, but solid academic writing is expected.
1. Utilizes information learned from the home visit, health history, and discharge orders presented in the simulation to develop a patient dialog.
2. Dialog addresses physiological, psychosocial, educational, and spiritual needs of the client.