- Design a hypothetical, but plausible, research project using appropriate epidemiological methodologies.
- Research and summarize basic epidemiological information about your focus.
- Organize your proposal into the following section headings:
- Research Question
- Ethical Approval
- Research and Analysis
- Dissemination of Results
- Examine each section providing appropriate explanation for how it applies to epidemiology and what epidemiological methods you would use.
- You need at least one paragraph for each section.
- This paper should be at least two full pages, not including the title page or references.
- Incorporate at least one statistical measure in your proposal.
- All references should come from peer-reviewed epidemiological literature.
- This paper must follow APA formatting and citation guidelines, including:
- Title page and Reference page
- Essay should be double spaced
- Font size 10 or 12
Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Doc Sharing to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.