Hello tutors. i need help for my Activities and homework ..
Research the medical term homeostasis. What does it mean and how does it apply to the integumentary system? Write your research findings and bring to class.
2. Reviewing Skin Disorders
Visit this website: httpss://www.healthcommunities.com/health-topics/skin-and-beauty.shtml and review the list of skin and beauty topics and pick five disorders of the integumentary system to read about (Melanoma may not be one). After you have done so, identify the specific steps you can take as a medical assistant to educate patients suffering from these disorders on the overview, treatment, and incidence and prevalence of the disorder.
3. Reviewing Pediatric Skin Disorders
Many children attend daycare and preschools. What are three common skin disorders commonly found and spread throughout daycare settings? For each three identify the signs, symptoms, causes, infectious rates, preventions, and treatments. Also identify one patient education point for parents. Bring to class for in-class activity
Research three prescribed medicines and three alternative medicines used to return the body to homeostasis. List the pharmaceutical name, name used for marketing if different, pharmaceutical manufacture, benefits of use, and any potential side effects. Include any general information a provider or patient might need to know. For Alternative medicine: list the herb, supplement, or treatment, directions for use, any manufacturer, benefits, and any potential side effects. Bring to class for discussion.
- Homework 1: Skin CancerMelanoma is the most serious type of skin cancer. In a power point:: 1. Identify the causes of Melanoma, 2. The varieties and stages of disease, 3 .Treatment options, prevention, and 4 . Patient education.******. Be sure to include a cover page and reference page.
- Homework 2:
Circulation Issues Effects on Skin
- Create a power point: Be sure to include cover slide and reference slide.The power point must include these points!!!!!
- On the relationship (how do they work together) of circulatory and integumentary systems.
- Identify common conditions and diagnosis
- Population prevalence if applicableSigns and Symptoms of each condition or disease
- Treatment options
- Potential complications or progress along health-illness continuum