Review the past course readings and risk-assessment information, and research the London 7/7 bombings.
Write a security policy outline on what security should have been implemented to mitigate or deter the terrorist attack on the London transportation system.
Your outline should include the following:
- Provide a brief background of the case-study topic and the key players and organizations in the study.
- Write a problem statement.
- Research questions for the activity and policy that is being studied.
- Provide evidence and information to support the research questions.
- What was the current security and political policy that affected or influenced the activity?
- What is wrong with the policy and why?
- What is right about the policy and why?
- What is your recommendation for a policy change or adjustment to better respond to this case-study situation?
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.