Case Study Review 2:
Case 11: “Reducing Guinea Worms in Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa”
Respond to the following:
- Summarize the case study’s major points, focusing on 3 key aspects.
- Your discussion must include the following: health condition, global importance of the health condition, intervention or program, cost-effectiveness, and impact.
- Describe at least 2 ways these environmental and organizational challenges were overcome.
- Indicate how successful principles from this case study may be applied to other health problems.
- Use 1 peer-reviewed article in addition to the case study to support your opinions.