Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes
- Explain at the taxonomic level of Domain, how prokaryotes and eukaryotes are similar and different.
- Compare and contrast prokaryotic and eukaryotic organisms in terms of total number, size, and other aspects that make them different from each other such as components and different structures.
- Explain how prokaryotes and eukaryotes live in an ecosystem together (such as location, type of organisms, and so on).
- Explain what the endosymbiosis theory is and what evidence supports this theory. Provide examples of this relationship.
- Explain how prokaryotes and eukaryotes manufacture macromolecules differently.
Note. If you want to select another topic regarding macromolecules or cells, you must obtain facilitator approval prior to beginning this assignment.
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper regarding your selected topic.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.