Buildon the work you conducted in Preparing to Conduct Business
Research: Parts 1-3.
Develop or select the instruments your team will use to
collect data and conduct interviews and the appropriate sampling or research
methods for your quantitative design.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that addresses the
Develop the overall data analysis approach and quantitative
and qualitative result reporting:
- How will you have access to the population to be
sampled or interviewed?
- What are the instruments you will use to collect data
or qualitative information?
- What is the appropriate sampling method?
- What sampling frame will be used?
- What is the appropriate sampling size?
- How will the sample size be determined?
- Which qualitative methods will be used and why?
- Which statistical tests will be used and why?
- How will the results and insights be displayed?
- What conclusions should be made if the hypothesis is
found to be correct or if it is incorrect?
Discussthe timing and resources required to conduct this research
effort and how you will use the insights developed from the study to influence
an improvement in the business process or attempt further research.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Combine the four parts of
the Preparing to Conduct Business Research assignment to develop a Microsoft®
PowerPoint® presentation of at least 4-6 slides representing a research brief
to senior management.