Your management team sees a number of similarities
between your company operations and various aspects of the LG
Electronics case(attached). You are asked to research the case and then
to bring the outcome up to date with recent findings in the industry at
the next managerial meeting.
In a PowerPoint presentation, address the following key points of the
case and current legal situations that have occurred since the case was
1. Was there a binding agreement between Quanta and LG?
2. Though the agreement was “well-publicized” is it binding? Does it make the contract legal? Is this a valid defense?
3. Explain in detail what constitutes the acceptance of an agreement,
identifying any critical elements required and how they apply in this
4. Would a similar situation be in the best interest of your
corporation? Explain your reasoning with recent court cases as examples.
5. What steps might your corporation take to avoid this type of situation in the future?
6. Provide recommendations for moving forward with this type of agreement to protect both parties.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as
“speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of
brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least five (5) scholarly resources. In
addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly
resources may be included. Be sure to include citations for quotations
and paraphrases with references in APA format (6th edition) and style
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide).
Notes: 200-350 words for each slide.