Time Management Exercise: Master Schedule
Read the Chapter on Time Management, and pay special attention to Planning a Master Schedule (p. 37) along with Putting Your Master Schedule into Practice (p. 39).
This exercise will be submitted next week as well as generate discussion in the class.
This Week: Unit 2
- Open the Time Management Exercise file; You will use this as your template for completing the assignment.
- Start to plan out your schedule for next week and think about what you spend your time doing, from sleeping to eating, working to playing, etc.
- On the Weekly Schedule tabyou will schedule NEXT WEEK by charting specific activities during each day including times in the “Plan Column”: All 24 hours of your day should be accounted for.
Next Week: Unit 3
- Beginning Monday track your daily activities under the “Actual” column on the Weekly Scheduletab.
- At the end of the week:
- On theTime Management Summary tab, you need to provide an overall picture of your time during a week and 6 items that you have learned from the exercise about how you spend your time.
- On the Life Priorities tab, you should list the top three priorities in your life.