1. What is cloning?
From a scientific standpoint, what procedures would be used to clone a human?
2. Is cloning humans different procedurally from cloning
animals? Are there any physiological risks to cloning humans? Are these risks
different for animals? Why or why not?
3. What is imprinting? What role does imprinting play in
cloning humans? Animals?
4. How does cloning differ from sexual reproduction?
5. What role do meiosis and mitosis play in maintaining the
integrity of the genetic code during cloning? Sexual reproduction?
6. Will Jason II be “identical” to Jason I? Why or why not?
7. What is the difference between a somatic cell and a sex