39. Half of all pregnancies that miscarry happen during the first trimester.
40. Gestational Diabetes disappears after the baby is born.
41. Gestational Diabetes has been link to Type 1 diabetes
42. Women who choose to breast feed typically gain more weight than those that bottle feed their children
43. Avoiding excess sun exposure can make us look younger
44. A disorder that includes the consumption of non food substances is Pica
45. Malnutrition is more severe than under-nutrition
46. Biotechnology may help contribute to meeting the food demands of our society
47. Nutrition cannot prevent or cure AIDS and HIV
48. One way to know your child is growing appropriately is by having them plotted on a growth chart
49. A recent study found that 40% of school age children ate no vegetables