These need to be answered before this monday 2nd of feb. its for my year 12 biology holiday homework.
1. Explain how the isomeric structure of a carbohydrate may affect its chemical behaviour.
2. Explain breifly how compound sugars are formed and broken down
3. name the type of fatty acid found in lipids that form the folowing at room temp.–solid fats—-oils.
4.relate the structure of phospholipids to their chemical properties and their function role in cellular membranes
5. distinguish between staturated and unsaturated fats.
6. Explain how the type of fatty acid present in a neutral fat or phospholipid is related to that molecules propeties.
7. Suggest how the cell membrane structure of an Arctic fish might differ from tropic fish.
8. explain how fats can provide an animal with _______insulation—-water
9. discuss the various biologic