In a report format of 1,250-1,500 words, address the following:
- Describe the health concerns of the community.
- Identify current environmental risk assessment methods which apply to public health issues.
- Suggest a modifier or new prevention or intervention program based on your research.
- Create a sample program budget.
- Complete a SWOT analysis of the proposed program.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.