have studied learning and memory for many years. Ivan Pavlov is
particularly well known for his theories on conditional coding.
Classical conditioning focuses on creating associations between
meaningful objects or ideas and a desired response.
about classical conditioning, consider how marketers have attempted to
use classical conditioning in their advertising. Examine four print or
television advertisements. For each ad, provide the following;
- The name of the product being advertised
- A description of the advertisement
- An explanation of how the ad utilizes conditional coding
- A discussion of whether or not the advertiser is using conditional coding properly
- Comments on how the advertiser might better use classical conditioning to market to the target audience.