- An organism has a diploid number of 8. At the end of meiotic prophase I how many chromatids and chromosomes will be visible? After meiosis I how many chromatids and chromosomes will each cell contain? After meiosis II? Explain.
- Outline Mendel’s experimental method and explain the purpose of each step.
- Explain in your own words how protein synthesis occurs.
- The F2 generation of a cross between a parental inflated pod and a parental constricted pod pea plant is 297 inflated plants and 103 constricted plants. What do these results say about the genes for pod shape in the pea plant?
- Outline three differences between RNA and DNA.
- Using the widow’s peak and freckles genes in humans, starting with true-breeding parents show a Punnett square to explain the 9:3:3:1 phenotypic results in the F2 generation.
NEED HELP WRITING YOUR PAPER?
PLACE AN ORDER WITH US TODAY AND ENJOY A 10% DISCOUNT. USE DISCOUNT CODE: Disc10