Devry ACCT 567 Governmental and Non Profit Accounting
Week 6 and Quiz
Week 6 DQ 1 Auditing Differences (Graded)
In what significant way do financial audits in government and not-for-profit organizations differ from those carried on in businesses? Please explain.
Week 6 DQ 2 Not-for-Profit Organizations (Graded)
How do not-for-profit organizations differ from government activities in the way the account for business-type activities, such as dining halls, gift shops, and admission fees?
Week 6 Homework Problems and Quiz
ACCT 567 Week 6 Homework 14-8 a,b,c,d
ACCT 567 Week 6 Homework Problem (12-4)
ACCT 567 Week 6 Quiz (Multiple Choice & Explanatory)
- (TCO F) Any activities that produce goods or services to be provided to other departments or other governmental units would be reported in which fund?
- (TCO F)Government units use which fund type to account for services provided to the general public on a user-fee basis?
- (TCO G) A fund that is the result of an agreement between a contributor and a government that the principal and/or income of trust assets that is for the benefit of individuals, organizations, or other governments is a(n)
- (TCO H) Which of the following would be considered a performance audit under the Governmental Auditing Standards?
- (TCO J) Which of the following kinds of information would not be provided by management’s discussion and analysis (MD&A)?
- (TCO H)Which of the following would be considered “contribution revenue or support” of a not-for-profit organization?
- (TCO H) Describe the different types of governmental audits and attestation engagements.
- (TCO F) Internal Service Fund, Statement of Cash Flows. Prepare a statement of cash flows for the internal service fund for the city of Pearman from the following information: