1. Question: (TCO 2) Which cost assignment method would likely assign the cost of heating in a plant that makes beds and dressers when the bed product line is the cost object?
2. Question: (TCO 2) Which cost is an example of product costs?
3. Question: (TCO 2) Period costs do not include
4. Question: (TCO 2) Based on the following information, which are the conversion costs? Beginning work-in-process inventory $160,000 Ending work-in-process inventory $180,000 Cost of goods manufactured $500,000 Direct materials used $130,000
5. Question: (TCO 2) Based on the following information, which are the prime costs for the year? Cost of goods manufactured $380,000 Beginning work-in-process inventory $140,000 Ending work-in-process inventory $120,000 Manufacturing overhead $70,000
6. Question: (TCO 2) The absolute maximum production activity of a manufacturing firm is called
7. Question: (TCO 2) Which item is a basic costing system record in a job-order costing system?
8. Question: (TCO 2) Which firm would make extensive use of job-order costing?
9. Question: (TCO 2) ABC Manufacturing Company has the following total job cards. Job A $6,500 Job B $5,630 Job C $3,825 Job D $3,800 Job E $6,300 Job F $4,200 Jobs A and B were in Finished Goods Inv. at the beginning of the month. Jobs C and D were in Work-in-Process at the beginning of the month. Jobs E and F were started during the month. At the end of the month, Jobs A and E were sent to customers. At the end of the month, Jobs C, E, and F were completed and sent to finished goods. Which is the cost of goods sold for the month?
10. Question: (TCO 2)Action Corporation uses activity-based costing to apply overhead to jobs within a job-order costing system. The following overhead activities were budgeted for the year.