Devry ACCT 301 (Essentials of Accounting)
Week 4 Midterm Exam Set 2 (15 MCQ’s)
- (TCO 1) The retained earnings statement shows all of the following except which one?
- (TCO 1) Management’s views on the company’s short-term debt paying ability, expansion financing, and results of operations are found in which of the following?
- (TCO 4) For 2010, Fielder Corporation reported net income of $30,000; net sales $400,000; and average share outstanding 6,000. There were no preferred stock dividends. What was the 2010 earnings per share?
- (TCO 4) A useful measure of solvency is which of the following?
- (TCO 2) Which pair of accounts follows the rules of debit and credit, in relation to increases and decreases, in the same manner?
- (TCO 2) The principle purpose of posting is which of the following?
- (TCO 3) Joe is a warehouse custodian, and also maintains the accounting record of the inventory held at the warehouse. An assessment of this situation indicates
- (TCO 3) The following information was taken from Hurlbert Company cash budget for the month of June:
- (TCO 11) Managerial accounting information does which of the following?
- (TCO 11) Which one of the following is not a direct material?
- (TCO 11) Sales commissions are classified as which of the following?
- (TCO 11) Manufacturing costs include which of the following?
- (TCO 11) Neeley Manufacturing Company reported the following year-end information:
- (TCO 5) What effect do changes in activity have on fixed costs per unit?
- (TCO 5) Which one of the following is notan assumption of CVP analysis?