I have some cell biology questions on intracellular transport, most are fill in the blank and M/C, but I do not have the multiple choices.
If anyone could be so kind as to help with the answers I would GREATLY appreciate it!
1. A folded protein can be imported “as is” into the ____ of the cell?
2. Import into the ______ requires diffusion of a receptor within the membrane to a location where inner and outer membranes are in close proximity.
3. Secreted proteins are made _______.
4. Proteins are imported into _____ as they are being assembled.
5. Proteins are denatured before they enter ______.
6. What protein involved in protein sorting is NOT soluble?